What happens to the millions of gallons of liquid waste generated by hydraulic fracturing? What are the environmental, public health, & social concerns associated with injection wells that are used for disposal? Come hear the experts and join the conversation!
Thursday, September 29 • 5:30pm ‐ 7:45pm
Westminster College • McKelvey Campus Center
New Wilmington, PA 16172
Free and open to the public • Reservations appreciated
Reservations & information: email@example.com or (724)946‐62935
• Jay Parrish, former PA state geologist
• Ted Auch, FracTracker Ohio
• Chad Nicholson, Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund
• Stacy Wanchisn Long, Grant Township Supervisor
• Marcellus Shale Documentary Project
• Lawrence and Mercer ALLARM
• And others!
Educators: Act 48hours available!
5:00pm doors open
5:30pm networking dinner
6:00pm panelist presentations
7:00pm community action discussion
Organized by Lawrence and Mercer ALLARM at Westminster College and the League of Women Voters of PA
With financial support from the Colcom Foundation